this hummus goes out to every kid who entertained the lunch table with olive fingers—you were the real ones. our kalamata olive hummus mixes a little roasted garlic with a lot of kalamata olives for a flavorful snack you can still eat with your hands.
Servings: 10 Serv. Size: 2 tbsp (28g) Amount per serving: Calories: 70 Total Fat: 4.5g (6% DV) Sat. Fat: 0.5g (4% DV) Trans Fat: 0g Cholest.: 0mg (0% DV) Sodium: 110mg (5% DV) Total Carb.: 6g (2% DV) Fiber: 2g (7% DV) Total Sugars: 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV) Protein: 2g Vit. D: 0mcg (0% DV) Calcium: 10mg (2% DV) Iron: 0.6mg (4% DV) Potas.: 60mg (2% DV) %DV = %Daily Value
Chickpeas, Kalamata Olives, Water, Organic Sunflower Oil, Tahini, Vinegar, Salt, Roasted Garlic Puree.
Danielle D –
First time trying the kalamata olive hummus, and it’s amazing!
Ryan A –
the kalamata olive hummus is my jam!
The best hummus ever! Love this flavor. Creamy, smooth, and pleasant!
Jane G. –
Have enjoyed Ithaca Hummus since its beginnings. My new favorite is the Kalamata Olive Hummus. Makes vegetable snacking really tasty!
Carol S. –
I bought the Ithaca Hummus kalamata hummus tonight. It is hands down the best pre-made hummus I have ever tried. Just the right texture, and the kalamata flavor is rich and oh, so tasty! I will never buy another brand of hummus again. I am now a proud convert.