Don't just take our word for it. Here's our favorite Classic Hummus review...Ever.
"I simply love this hummus. The unique flavor of the Classic Hummus, courtesy of the fresh lemon juice, is simply unmatched. I’ve been a hummus fan for a long time… Ithaca has quickly risen to the top of my list in short order. It’s incredible." - Thom H.See more reviews from real people below.
Servings: 10 Serv. Size: 2 tbsp (28g) Amount per serving: Calories: 60 Total Fat: 4g (6% DV) Sat. Fat: 0g (0% DV) Trans Fat: 0g Cholest.: 0mg (0% DV) Sodium: 115mg (5% DV) Total Carb.: 6g (2% DV) Fiber: 2g (7% DV) Total Sugars: 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV) Protein: 2g Vit. D: 0mcg (0% DV) Calcium: 10mg (2% DV) Iron: 0.7mg (2% DV) Potas.: 70mg (2% DV) %DV = %Daily Value
All Natural Ingredients
Chickpeas, Water, Tahini, Cold Pressed Lemon Juice, Organic Sunflower Oil, Vinegar, Salt, Fresh Garlic, Cumin, Crushed Red Pepper.