recipe by @onceuponapumpkin
- 1 can salmon
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ tsp. grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 tbsp. ithaca lemon beet hummus
- place oats in a food processor. pulse until ground, about 10 seconds. transfer to a bowl. add egg, tuna, mustard, 2 tsp. lemon rind, salt, pepper, turmeric, and garlic powder. mix to combine.
- fill a 1/3 cup dry measuring cup with salmon mixture. invert onto work surface; gently pat into a 3/4-inch-thick patty. repeat with remaining salmon mixture.
- heat oil in a large skillet over medium. add salmon cakes to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side, until bottoms are golden.
- arrange arugula on a plate. toss with 1 tbsp. lemon juice. place tuna cakes over arugula. add hummus and remaining 1 tbsp. lemon juice. enjoy!
tag @ithacahummus in your recipes to get featured!
see more recipes here.