RECIPE BY @JCHEELS007
- 1 roasted sweet potato
- ½ cup roasted Brussels sprouts
- 1 roasted orange cauliflower
- 1 roasted zucchini
- Ithaca Smoked Chipotle Hummus
- Lavender honey goat cheese
- Pickled beet shreds (We love to use these!)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts and toss lightly in olive oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Heat oven to 425° F. Toss the cauliflower and zucchini in olive oil, salt, and pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place tortillas out and place vegetales on each taco. Add the pickled beet shreds and goat cheese on each.
- Add a tablespoon of hummus to each and enjoy!
Tag @IthacaHummus in your recipes to get featured! See more recipes HERE.