recipe by @munchinspo
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2-3 tbsp. of ithaca lemon beet hummus
- half a sweet potato (steamed)
- asian black bean sauce (we like to use lee kum black bean sauce)
- ⅓ cup mushrooms (sauteed)
- 2 handfuls of spinach (sauteed)
- garlic Powder
- black pepper
- pink Himalayan Salt
- cut red bell pepper in half, set aside.
- peel and cut sweet potato into chunks, then add to boiling water until soft. add to bell pepper as the base.
- while sweet potato is steaming, saute spinach in olive oil. set inside bell pepper.
- sauteed mushrooms in olive oil and season with turmeric, cumin, garlic powder with a pinch of black pepper and salt (to taste). place inside bell pepper.
- assemble all above, drop a dollop of lemon beet hummus and add cilantro. enjoy!
tag @ithacahummus in your recipes to get featured!
see more recipes here.