- 1 roasted sweet potato
- ½ cup roasted Brussels sprouts
- 1 roasted orange cauliflower
- 1 roasted zucchini
- Ithaca Cold-Crafted Smoked Chipotle Hummus
- Lavender honey goat cheese
- Pickled beet shreds (We love to use these!)
Made with Ithaca hummus
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Cut the sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts and toss lightly in olive oil.
Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Heat oven to 425° F. Toss the cauliflower and zucchini in olive oil, salt, and pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
Place tortillas out and place vegetales on each taco. Add the pickled beet shreds and goat cheese on each.
Add a tablespoon of hummus to each and enjoy!