- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2-3 tbsp. of ithaca lemon beet hummus
- half a sweet potato (steamed)
- asian black bean sauce (we like to use lee kum black bean sauce)
- ⅓ cup mushrooms (sauteed)
- 2 handfuls of spinach (sauteed)
- garlic Powder
- black pepper
- pink Himalayan Salt
Made with Ithaca hummus
cut red bell pepper in half, set aside.
peel and cut sweet potato into chunks, then add to boiling water until soft. add to bell pepper as the base.
while sweet potato is steaming, saute spinach in olive oil. set inside bell pepper.
sauteed mushrooms in olive oil and season with turmeric, cumin, garlic powder with a pinch of black pepper and salt (to taste). place inside bell pepper.
assemble all above, drop a dollop of lemon beet hummus and add cilantro. enjoy!
recipe by @munchinspo