RECIPE BY @PLEASEDONTKALEMYVIBE
- 1 cup of dry quinoa
- ½ cup of feta cheese
- ¼ cup of black olives
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cucumber
- ½ red onion
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Ithaca Lemon Beet hummus
- Chop red pepper, cucumber, and red onion and place to the side.
- Boil a pot of water and pour in the quinoa. Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Place the quinoa on a plate or bowl. Place prepared vegetables and black olives on top.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the salad and add cilantro.
- Squeeze desired lemon juice over the salad.
- Add a spoonful of Ithaca’s lemon beet hummus for flavor!
Tag @IthacaHummus in your recipes to get featured! See more recipes HERE.