RECIPE BY @ALMONDFUEL
- 2 tbsp. of Ithaca Lemon Garlic hummus
- 1 tsp. of water (to combine with hummus)
- Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti
- Roasted zucchini
- Roasted broccolini
- Boil the spaghetti for 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400° F. Toss the zucchini and broccolini in olive oil, salt, and pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix water and hummus together in a small bow to create sauce.
- Pour mixture over the spaghetti and vegetables. Enjoy!
Tag @IthacaHummus in your recipes to get featured! See more recipes HERE.